Tuesday, February 27, 2007

essay 1

Columbus Dispatch
P O Box 11220
Columbus Ohio
85224-0022

Dear Editor,
Reading an article about how education should not belong to few in your 15th January edition gave me the interest to put across my opinion. I will strongly agree with the writer. This nation has made us grown to believe that education is a fundamental right for all its citizens regardless of the race or color. And if its cost is so high then it doesn’t make it a right rather it becomes a privilege because only those who can afford it can make it.
As a student my self I can testify how tuition rates is always going up and books getting so expensive every now and then. It is so difficult to pay all that take care of your self and your family. Even to apply to be in a program you have to pay some fee which is making it very difficult for some of us to go to school. There Is this saying that goes like this “education will not make you rich but will guarantee your future” I think this matter should be looked into so that we can all have a benefit in education.
Sincerely

No comments: